The Importance Of Air Source Quality Of Pneumatic Valves
Air source quality is a critical factor affecting the service life of pneumatic valves. It’s important to understand what influences air source quality and how to improve it to ensure the good operation of the pneumatic valve. In this document, we will explore these factors and discuss ways to improve air source treatment level.
Factors affecting air source quality:
- No air filter is installed in front of the cylinder, causing impurities in the pipeline to enter the cylinder and wear the sealing ring of the cylinder piston.
- The air filter in front of the cylinder has not been cleaned for a long time.
- The filter installed before the positioner of the pneumatic valve is too thick.
Improving the air source treatment level:
- Use a filter with a filter screen, and remove the filter screen for cleaning.
- Set up an oil-free compressor separately for the instrument air source.
- Use products with low gas consumption. The air consumption of pneumatic valves varies greatly from product to product. The compressor can be small if the air consumption is small, the air flow velocity can be low, and the solenoid valve discharge noise is also small.
Daily maintenance of pneumatic valves:
- The inside and outside of the valve body (including the variable-speed transmission box) should be shot blasted to remove rust and powdered non-toxic epoxy resin with a thickness of 0.3mm or more. For extra-large valves when it’s difficult to electrostatically spray non-toxic epoxy resin, brush or spray similar non-toxic epoxy paint.
- The inside of the valve body and all parts of the valve plate require comprehensive anti-corrosion. The hygienic requirements of the anticorrosive epoxy resin or paint in the valve body should meet relevant inspection reports and chemical and physical properties.
Related Valves Products：
You may also like：
- Problems And Development Directions Of Manual Ball Valves
- Attention to Details of Forged Steel Valve Maintenance
- How to distinguish the structure of the ball valve
- Corrosion Rate Classification Of Valve Body
- Preparations Before Ball Valve Installation
- Can Stainless Steel Flanges Be Corrosion Resistant?